- Aboriginal Business Traineeship
- Join the Leeuwin Civil team based in Kaloorup (20 minutes south of Busselton).
- As part of the Administration team, you will carry out a wide variety of administrative tasks to assist in the daily operations of the team.
- Fantastic opportunity to earn while you learn and undertake a Certificate III Business qualification.
Who is Leeuwin Civil?
Leeuwin Civil is an independently owned civil engineering company employing more than 60 people within the South West region of Western Australia. Since 2005, the company has built a strong reputation as a respected, high quality provider of civil construction projects to clients across State and Local Government, private real estate development and mining in Western Australia.
Duties would include:
- Design and develop business documents
- Organise workplace information
- Maintain business resources
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Undertake research and produce documents for meetings
- General administration tasks include copy/audio typing, maintenance and set up of spreadsheets and provide assistance on reception when required.
What is a traineeship?
As part of this role you will be undertaking a Certificate III Business qualification across the first 12 months of employment. A traineeship is a great way to become qualified by learning on the job from those who know the ropes. You’ll earn money while you’re gaining your qualification, and get real workplace experience.
Who is Nudge?
Nudge is a for-purpose charity that focuses on getting young people into jobs and training opportunities in various industries throughout WA. Nudge is working in partnership with Leeuwin Civil to offer this exciting opportunity for a Business trainee. Nudge will play a continued active role in the process, providing mentoring support to those successful applicants.
To apply you should:
- Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Interest working in an office.
- Written, numerical literacy and computer skills.
- Willingness to listen and learn.
- Able to follow instructions.
- Able to apply yourself to a task – not distracted.